Friday, November 9, 2012

High times.

Wow. What a week. It has been stressful and not just because of the election on Nov. 6th. Busy at work, busy at home, bills to pay, projects needing to be done, well, you know. You have such things, I'm sure. Even more, I'm guessing.

That flurry of business brings stress. I'm not good with stress. Some people thrive on it. It helps motivate me to a certain point, but then if I'm too overwhelmed I shut-down and become somewhat paralyzed. But one thing is for certain. For me, along with stress comes high sugars.

I'm still doing well with the eating (I stumbled a bit today, but nothing too horrendous). Still taking my meds, testing and administering the proper amounts of insulin, but it hasn't been working as well. Sugars over 200. Ack.

I'm planning on starting a new exercise regime tomorrow. Yeah, I know, tomorrow — why put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today? Well, I'm beat and just don't plain want to do it tonight. After I finish writing this, my dogs and I are going to camp out on the couch and watch some TV. But don't think I'm not serious about this. I'll check in and let you know if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment