Friday, February 8, 2013

No news isn't necessarily good news.

Howdy, friends. Long time no see. And that's usually a sign that things aren't great.

Last time I wrote here I shared that one of my dogs has diabetes. Well, yes she did have diabetes, and yes it was serious. She ended up dying, not from diabetes, but instead from liver failure. The vets are convinced that it was unrelated. That was somewhat of a relief, but not all that comforting. She was still gone, the second dog I lost that week.

There are some other major stressors going on right now, that I'm not going share. Suffice it to say that 2013 has been one of the most frustrating years that I've experienced and we're only 2.5 months in. I believe that things will calm down by March. At least I hope so.

As I've explained before, I am a stress eater. I haven't been diligent. Therefore there have been crickets chirping over here at DiaBETHic. I tell you this just to let you know that I haven't abandoned my post, but that life has interfered with my best intentions.

You probably won't here from me for a few more weeks. By then, things should be settling down. Spring will be around the corner. I should be in a much better place, both literally and figuratively. 'Till then, take care and I will be talking to you very soon.

Beth


1 comment:

  1. I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases.. DIABETES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982

    ReplyDelete